Wednesday, March 18, 2009

i didnt even have to use my AK

I gotta say it was a good day. actually one of the best ones in a loooong time.

it started out early (for me) and i had to waske up at 730 cuz i was going to coffee at 830. I went and met the most random guy ever and it was this church group leader (no names) because hes going to help me with my community service for my MIP. and we just sat and talked for like 30 minutes and he was suuuper cool about everything so that started everything out well.

THENNNN i went to a different coffee shop to use their wireless and lo and behold a couple of my old HS friends came in so it was cool to talk with them for a bit...however it was NOT cool when the asked how college was that i had to be like uh yeah not going anymore lol talk about feeling super lame...

but evs, then i came home and chilled and lata i went to the dentist. i need to set up a scenario before i begin. If you have seen the glorious movie "office space" then you of course remember the boss who asks peter to "go ahead and come on in on saturday" ok now put his voice and monnotoned delivery in your mind. ok so the dick cleaning my teeth, repeatedly RAPED my gums with the little polisher thing. and each time i would flinch he would use the office space voice and say "op, sorry" literally 16 times...my gums were gusssshing by the end. so needless to say i was in pain. but thats just evs.

so later i hung out with one of my best girlfriends whose back for spring break. and a couple of our guy friends. oh my god it felt soooo good to be out and social after so long in my cave room. it made me realize how bad i need to get out of this funked up depression shit thing im in...like for real.

Ive also decided im going to vut my hair and that im going to ask for that for my birthday which is coming up shortly. and i want to die it too and get my ears peirced and go tanning. if im coming out of this funk and im changing, i might as well go all out and get the works eh? As the great Sheryl crow once croned "i think a change (a change) would do you good (a change would do you good)"

but yeah, anyways. it was all in all a good day and im pretty excited about that.

called up the homies and im askin yall, which park are yall playin basketball? Meet me on the court and im trouble, last week fucked around and got a triple double. freaking niggas everyway like MJ, i cant beleive today was a good day

New sick dope jam yall!!! check out "totally underwater" by shelly poole.


AAAANNND listen to "Any day now" by shelley poole and jack...umm something. i forget his last name

oops didnt mean to type all of that in huuuuge font but its evs.

aight well im callin it a night relativly early tonight so im peacin out. check up on it

i aint no holla back guuuurl
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment