Saturday, February 21, 2009

chapter 1...there will be no other chapters

where to begin?

ok so i suppose since this is the first entry, i should do a little "about me" section...before i begin this, i think i should warn any potential readers, that i hate hate hate describing myself...but i love love love making lists :]

-My name is Brittany...but recently more people have been lazy jack offs so instead of brittany or even britt, its gone all the way to just "Bee"...
-Here in lies the witty blog title and addy "the secret life of bee"...obvioiusly a play off of the best selling novel "a secret life of bees"...a book which i started 3 times yet could never seam to finish. im not trying to be rude, but black ladies and a white girl makaing honey just couldnt keep my attention past page 60...
-Currently im a proud resident of Washington state in the usofa...yeah, thats really not an exciting statment
-i may or may not be a normal person....more often than not, im awkward though
-Im a recent college (community college at that) drop out and i currently have nothing going for me in life except my extreme sense of humor and wit...which obviously hasnt gotten me all that far if im now starting a blog
-Uneployment is the name of the game...which is obvious considering im starting a blog
-Oh and for the record, this is now my 3rd attempt at starting a blog in...3 days. i change my mind and cant decide on what i want to be involved in it each time but i think ive found a happy medium here s far
-there is definately a spongebob pillow case on my pillow right now...yikes
-i can almost garantee (Sp) that i wont ever use spell check on here...which is good since i have the spelling capabilities of a moron.
-hmmmm ummm, main interests?
- Soccer
- lipsyncing...often
- being alone...like the emo child that im
really not
- being awkward...its a gift earned, not learned
- my
friends, all 2 of them
- jk, i have tons-o-friends...i just dont like some
of them and the ones i like are far away :[
- im realllly reandom and i like
making my own catch phrases...kinda like emril's "BAM"
- sunglasses... i
have a square head so its hard to find ones that aren't hilarious on me
- back to the first list... i like sweats a lot...i may or may not have only been in sweats for the past week...
-I feel really (stress on the really) uncomfortable when i dont wear a bra...like i dont even go without one to bed most nights...and this comes from a girl who barely has b cups...
-2 of my friends have said im "wise"...im leaning towards dissagreeing with such a statment...
- oh if we were to randomly meet someday, i would be really shy, hardely make eye contact, and fake laugh a lot. im not good at first encounters (of a third kind) but once were friends im pretty much a bad ass
- oh my only current goals in life are to become a certified scuba diver and a sky diver...both are pretty gnarly events
- the meredith brooks song "bitch" is honest to god written about me...yet we have never met. wierd huh?
- ok this list is waaay too long and has become very uninteresting.


so thats just a little taste test of me in a list form. umm oh basically my best friend is moving back soon and im really excited for this. i havent asked her yet, but i really want to do a blog with her because together we are funking hilarious...and im not one of those people who claim to be funny when theyre not...im actually amussing and so is she. alright well im gonna call it quits for today. maybe tomorrow (or whenever i write next) ill be cooler and you might actually find me interesting

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment